PRODUCT WARRANTY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your appliance is warranted against defective material and manufacturing defects for a duration specified in the respective product list below, from the date of purchase, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This Warranty is only valid in Singapore.
- This Warranty is non-transferable.
- The owner shall produce documentary proof of purchase with this product warranty document when servicing is required.
- VISO Pte Ltd reserves the right to repair or replace the defective item partly or wholly.
- This Warranty does not cover accessories.
- This Warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- accidents, non-maintenance and ‘misuse’ of the appliance; included in the notion of ‘misuse’ is damage caused by:
- appliance or one of its components falling on the floor;
- knocks or marks on any parts caused by negligence;
- accidents or tampering in an attempt to self-repair of the appliance;
- usage of wrong electrical power voltage supply;
- usage not in accordance to instructions as stated in the manual;
- normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains of any parts of its components and accessories;
- intensive or commercial use for which the user receives financial remuneration or rewards of any kind of nature.
- This Warranty becomes null and void if at any time during the warranty period:
- any unauthorised repairs or modifications are carried out on the unit
- alterations or erasure in any manner of any details on the documents of purchase.
- appliance is used for commercial or industrial use.
- Claims for any loss or damage direct or consequential or for reimbursement of charges in relation to any defect in materials or manufacturing or for an indemnity for the same or all possible subsequent damage will not be entertained.
- Servicing of appliance:
- The appliance should be brought to VISO Pte Ltd’s Customer Care Centre.
- Transportation of appliance to and from VISO Pte Ltd’s Customer Care Centre is at the customer’s own cost and risk.
- Claim pertaining to damage or loss of any component of the appliance during transportation will not be entertained.
- Appliance for servicing must be claimed within one (1) month from the date of repair, failing which, it will be disposed off in any manner deemed fit. No claims may be made as a result thereof.
Product Warranty – Duration:
BALMUDA The Toaster: 1 Year
BALMUDA The Pot: 1 Year
Blueair Healthprotect, Classic, Pro, Senses+: 1+4 Years register online
Blueair Dustmagnet: 2 Years
Blueair JOY S: 1 Year
Blueair Blue Max: 2 Years
Blueair Blue Extension: 2 Years
Blueair Pure Fan: 2 Years
Blueair Cabin Air: 2 Years
Bluewater: 2 Years
Dafni: 1 Year
Dyson Airblade: 5 Years on parts
Hizero Floor Cleaner: 2 Years; Exclude accessories
Laurastar Lift, Lift+ and Systems: 2 Years; Exclude accessories
VAX Blade 3/4, Glide and SpotlessGo: 3 Years; Exclude accessories
For VAX warranty registration, please send a copy of your purchase receipt to this email address: